Enter our latest jewelry contest for the chance to to win up to a $250 shopping spree, plus your winning design published in our next catalog! There's no entry fee! We hold beading contests and jewelry challenges 2-3 times per year. If our current contest doesn't excite you, check back for the next designer challenge.
Our most recent contest was the:
Deadline to enter was September 12, 2012
Big thanks to all contestants!
Winners are posted in our Design Gallery - congratulations, winners!
All qualifying entries are posted in our Facebook "Pick Your Palette" photo album.
Pick Your Palette Challenge Rules
- Entries must include beads from 1 or more RT-Exclusive Crystal Jams™ assortments of SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS bicone beads. Crystal Jams can be used in the main focal point, as background texture/color, or both.
- Use any other components you want to turn your concept into reality (handmade, store-bought, new, vintage, found objects, etc). Don't feel limited to traditional stringing and beading methods. Surprise us with innovative uses for Swarovski crystals!
- Images must meet our image requirements.
- 3 entries maximum per person or design team.
- Judging is based on how successfully you blend ingenuity, craftsmanship, and aesthetics.
- See the fine print below to make sure your entry will be eligible.
- First Place: $250 Rings & Things gift certificate + publication of your winning design in our 2013 catalog
- Second Place: $100 Rings & Things gift certificate
- Third Place: $75 Rings & Things gift certificate
- People's Choice Award: $75 Rings & Things gift certificate
How To Enter
- Use a separate entry form for each entry — no entry fee!
- Enter jewelry sets as a single entry.
- Entry deadline is midnight (PT) Wednesday, September 12, 2012 (no extensions!)
After You Enter
- No physical entries are needed at this time. Thanks for your patience during judging!
- All qualifying entries are posted in our Facebook "Pick Your Palette" photo album
- Winners are posted in our online Design Gallery - congratulations, winners!
The Fine Print
- Entries must be new, original works for which you have the legal right to submit to us.
- Entries may not be currently entered in another competition, or have won any other contests.
- Incomplete entries, entries that do not follow contest rules, and entries that do not follow image requirements will be disqualified.
- By entering, you give Rings & Things permission to use images of your piece in print and online publications.
- Rings & Things employees are not eligible to enter.