For a long time I have kept my favorite jewelry component a secret. I didn’t want anyone to know about the magical crystal, the Bermuda Blue Teardrop. It is by far, my favorite Swarovski crystal. It is gorgeous, with fading shades of blue. I love it paired with copper, brass or silver. Especially when these finishes are antiqued. The blue color just really pops! I have decided I have kept it a secret too long….so I have made these earrings to share with you! I love the way the vibrant crystal pairs with the antique brass elements. To learn how to make these earrings, follow steps below!
- 2 Swarovski Crystal Moondrop (Teardrop) Pendants in Bermuda Blue
- 1 pair bronze niobium earring wires
- 4.5mm antique brass jump rings
- 22 gauge Artistic Wire in Gunmetal/Bronze color
- Vintaj Square Filigree Connectors (not pictured here, seen in first photo)
- Tool kit, I used the BeadSmith Mini Tool Kit (awesome for taveling!)
Check out these other designs below using this same wire-wrapping technique. ~Tiffany