Tree of Life Lashed Chain and Leather Wrap Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Melissa Rhoades
- For a step-by-step tutorial with images, see the Rings & Things blog post: How to Make a Lashed Chain & Leather Bracelet.
- Start with extra leather and thread. Cutting off excess is better than running out too soon!
- Follow the blog instructions to properly secure your thread at the start of the project.
- To make an adjustable bracelet, tie a 3rd knot at the end of your leather. This will create a second loop for the button to go through.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 each #59-100-04-AS Button, Cast, Tree of Life
- 1 spool [use 13"] #40-099-57-3 Chain, Footage, Double Oval Curb, 7.6mm
- 1 each [use 42"] #61-132-05-39 Leather, Greek, 2mm, 5-Meter
- 1 tube [use 200" of 1 color] #61-719-01 Super-Lon, D, Earth Mix
- #65-000-12 Beading Needle, Size 12
- #65-507 Tool, Heavy-Duty Cutter, 5.5"
- #69-351 Tool, Safety Glasses, Mirrored