Zombie Poison Jar Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Choose a glass vial and size your image to fit the jar.
- Seal the front of the image with adhesive. Once dry, glue it to the bottle.
- Attach 2 jump rings to the zombie charm for extra security.
- Add the charm to a piece of wire and wrap the wire around the neck of the bottle multiple times, and finish with a wrapped loop.
- Cut ball chain to the desired length, slide it through the loop and add a ball chain clasp.
- Fill jar with spices, tea, coffee, glitter, or other "poison" items.
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #40-803-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Ball Chain Clasp, 3.2mm, 100 per pack.
- 1 spool [use 16-20"] #40-889-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Ball Chain, Footage, 1.8mm, 100ft
- 1 each [use 12"] #46-402-30 Artistic Wire® Copper Wire, 22ga, 45ft - Gunmetal
- 1 dozen [use 1] #30-187-4021 Bottle Charm, Glass Jar, 40x21mm, 12 per pack.
- 1 each #49-958-35-AB TierraCast® Antiqued Brass Plated Britannia Pewter Charm, Zombie, Cast, lacquered.
- #69-271-99 EURO TOOL Glitter, Four-Piece Set, 4 per pack, w/ velvet tool bag.
- Sticker or copyright-free image, sized to fit jar