Wishbone Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
- Patina and clean the coil ends.
- Nip off the flared sides of the end of the wishbone (to allow it to fit inside the coil).
- Glue wishbones into coil ends. Allow them to set for at least 24 hours.
- Use the oval jump rings to attach the wishbone charms.
- Add copper heishi to the 8mm and 10mm jump rings and attach to bracelet.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 each #60-220 Adhesive, Epoxy, 220
- 1 dozen [use 1] #40-415-02-6 Chain, Oval Cable with Toggle, 7.5"
- 1 gross [use 11] #48-723-4 Coil, End, 3mm
- 1 ounce [use 11] #37-123-6 Jump Ring, Oval, 3x4mm
- 1 ounce [use 6] #37-178-7 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 ounce [use 5] #37-167-6 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 pkg of 15 [use 11] #55-000-39 Tim Holtz idea-ology®, Wishbones
- 1 strand [use 21] #22-311-CU Trade Bead, Copper Heishi
- 1 each #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- #69-148 Tool, Chain Stā
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set