Wise Owl Clip Tutorial
Created by: Toni Plastino
- Use a 1 inch round craft punch or scissors to cut the owl image to fit the bottle cap.
- Seal the image with Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents.
- Once dry, use the Glossy Accents as an adhesive to glue the image in the bottle cap and to glue on the glass tile.
- Add a dab of adhesive, and press the bottle cap into the flower petal bottle cap. It fits snugly, so you might not even need glue.
- Use E-6000, to glue the bail to the back of the bottle cap.
- Once dry, assemble the components with jump rings.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 each #60-265 Adhesive, E-6000, 0.5oz
- 1 each [use 1 image] #83-230-03 Art Sheet, Simply Swank, Fall
- 1 0.5 gross [use 1, not shown] #41-895-50-1 Bail, Cast, Rectangle, Small, For Gluing
- 1 strand [use 1] #26-397 Bell, Brass, Jingling, Assorted, 1-1/2-2"
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #55-076-36-43 Bottle Cap, Flower Petal, 36mm - no longer available, we suggest #55-075-32-97 Bottle Cap, 32mm - Antiqued Gold Print as a good sub.
- 1 spool [use 3.5"] #40-881-6 Chain, Footage, Ball, 2.4mm, 100ft
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #40-801-6 Clasp, Ball Chain, 1.8-2.4mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #83-510-01-042 Glass Tile, Circle
- 1 each #86-940 Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents
- 1 oz [use 3] #37-167-6 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 dozen [use 1] #30-620-01-9 Swivel Clip, Auto Close, Teardrop, 33x20mm
- 1 pkg [use 1] #55-000-07 Tim Holtz idea-ology®, Keyholes
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- 1" circle punch (from craft supplier) or scissors