Wintry Mix Ink Stamped Leather Bracelets Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Use StazOn® ink and rubber stamps of your choice to create a festive bracelet in minutes.
- Choose from ready-made leather bracelets or leather strips.
- Since the StazOn ink is permanent, there is no need to apply a sealer to the bracelet.
- For a step-by-step tutorial with picture, see the Easy to Make Rubber Stamped Leather Bracelets blog post.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 each #51-810-05-43 Bracelet, Genuine Leather, 1/2", Cuff
- 1 each #51-810-10-20 Bracelet, Genuine Leather, 1", Cuff
- 1 each #86-169-02 Cleaner, StazOn®, 2oz
- 1 each #86-165-101 Ink Pad, StazOn®, Opaque
Rubber stamps of your choice (this project uses a Martha Stewart Snowflake Stamp Set)