Winter Berries Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- The small filigree bead caps fit a variety of bead sizes and can be used with all the beads in this piece.
- Make 4 of the 10mm shell pearls and 5 of the 10mm faceted round glass beads into wire wrapped links with the Artistic Wire®.
- Make the rest of the beads into dangles with the headpins.
- The back of the necklace is made with two bracelets. Trim each to 5 1/2", keeping the loop on one side, and the bar on the other side. Save the left-over chain and toggle pieces for another project.
- The micro crimp pliers are great for tucking the trimmed wire ends in on the wire wrapped loops.
- 1 spool [use 36"] #46-454-60 Artistic Wire®, 24ga, 45ft, Silver Plated
- 1 gross [use 106] #43-110-9 Bead Cap, Small, Filigree
- 1 strand [use 17] #28-000-014-951 Bead, Glass, Faceted Round, 10mm
- 1 strand [use 12] #28-000-004-951 Bead, Glass, Faceted Round, 8mm
- 1 strand [use 16] #29-555-10-905 Bead, Shell Pearl, Round, 10mm
- 1 strand [use 8] #29-555-12-905 Bead, Shell Pearl, Round, 12mm
- 1 dozen [use 2] #40-415-01-9 Chain, Curb with Toggle, 7.5"
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 44] #37-091-20-9 Head Pin, 2", Thin, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 14] #37-136-9 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- #65-011 Tool, Pliers, Crimping, Micro, 5"
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers