Wild Heart on a Wire Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Use a cup bur to soften the cut-edge end of the endless hoop earwire finding. To use a cup bur, just insert the wire end and twist until the end is smooth.
- String the following onto the endless hoop earring finding: 3 gold-filled round beads, 1 wild heart, and 3 gold-filled round beads.
- Adjust the beads so they are positioned firmly against the ball end of the endless hoop. String on the bead bumper; this will hold everything in place.
- Add the earring nut to the wire.
- Repeat steps to make the second earring.
- 1 pair #34-669-22 14kt Gold-Filled Ball End Endless Hoop Style Earwire, 18mm
- 2 each #06-240-12-185 Swarovski 6240 Wild Heart Pendant, 12mm - Red Magma
- 1 hundred (use 12 pieces) #24-999-25 Gold-Filled Beads, Seamless, 2.5mm Round
- 1 fifties (use 2 pieces) #27-841-042-50 Beadalon Bead Bumper, 1.5mm Oval - Clear
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #33-614 Gold-Filled Earring Backs, Butterfly Nut
- #66-214-18 Bead Mat, 9x12" - Beige
- #69-128 EURO TOOL Cup Bur, Wood Handle
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.