Wicked Witch of the West Earrings Tutorial
Created by: The Swarovski Design Team @ Create Your Style
- Using one head pin, slide on one pearl, one sew-on (coated side up), one artemis cone bead, and one bicone.
- Make a simple loop and add ear wire. For step-by-step instructions on making a simple loop, and most secure way to open a jump ring (or any basic round loop), see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Repeat for other earring.
- AccuLoop round-nose pliers have marks on the jaws, making it easy to make the same size loops every time.
- Bent chain-nose pliers make it easy to see what you're doing, when opening and closing loops.
- Side flush cutters allow you to make flush cuts (smooth, flat cuts) in small spaces.
- 1 dozen (use 2 beads) #05-328-04-79 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 4mm - Jet Hematite
- 2 each #05-540-12-79 Swarovski 5540 Artemis Bead, 12mm - Jet Hematite
- 2 each #03-700-12-06 Swarovski 3700 Sew-On Margarita, 12mm - Vitrail Medium
- 1 strand (use 2 beads) #05-810-10-238ST Swarovski 5810 Round Pearl Beads, 10mm - Iridescent Green
- 1 oz (use 2 pieces) #37-422-9 Gunmetal Head Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 pair #34-063-12 TierraCast Black Niobium Earring Hook Findings
- 1 pair round-nose pliers
- Optional: 1 pair flat-nose pliers
- Optional: flush wire cutters