White Wedding Choker Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Knotting can be done by hand or with a cord knotter. The key to good knotting is to make sure the knot is as close to the beads as possible, so the beads don'’t move.
- This is a 14" finished necklace. Vary the pattern with additional beads for a longer necklace.
- Work from the far end of the needle end cord, and you will have enough left for additional projects.
- 1 each #60-250 Adhesive, GS Hypo Cement
- 1 gross [use 2] #41-261-3 Bead Tip, Fold-Over, Secure
- 1 gross [use 8] #24-104-3 Bead, Filigree, 4mm Round
- 1 each #61-514-01 Beadcord, Size 4, Griffin Silk
- 1 gross [use 1] #39-282-3 Clasp, Pearl, 6x14mm
- 1 strand [use 54] #05-810-04-200ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 4mm
- 1 dozen [use 7] #05-328-04-170 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-113-3 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- #65-955 Tool, Knotter, Beadalon®
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers