Where There's Smoke... Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Karin Davis
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Slightly pinch closed the bottom loop on the kidney wire once you've added the dangles.
- Gently straighten the leg of the ear wire and add the desired crystals. Reform the bend in the ear wire leg.
- The crystals on the hoop part of kidney wire are "loose", so keep closed when not wearing.
- 1 strand [use 25] #20-642-01-366 Bead, Freshwater Pearl, Coin, 12mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-174-6 Kidney Wire, 37mm
- 1 gross [use 9-10] #05-328-04-947 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-422-6 Head Pin, 2", Standard
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-269-03 Tool, German, Chain-Nose Pliers, 4.5"
- #69-269-02 Tool, German, Round-Nose Pliers, 4.5"
- #65-506 Tool, Side Cutter with Spring, 4.5"