Where There's Smoke... Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Karin Davis
- Use as many jump rings as you want to create the look of many spacers.
- Select gemstone beads with a lot of pattern. The smooth pattern of the gemstones compliments the organic surface of the pearls.
- Using a random selection of the Crystal Jam beads makes an interesting color palette that isn't perfectly matching, but ties the design together.
- The finished length of this bracelet is 8". For a different length, add more or less crystals and jump ring spacers at one end.
- If you like this bracelet, check out the matching Where There's Smoke....Earrings.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 strand [use 6] #21-005-188-11 Bead, Fire Jasper, 20mm Puffed Coin
1 strand [use 6] #21-005-198-11 Bead, Red Creek Jasper, 20mm Puffed Coin
- 1 strand [use 5] #20-642-01-366 Bead, Freshwater Pearl, Coin, 12mm
- 1 each #39-181-03-6 Clasp, Toggle, Chain-Style Round
- 1 0.1 oz [use 4] #41-256-52-9 Crimp Bead, Smooth, "Size 2"
- 1 gross [use 7-8] #05-328-047-947 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 oz [use 7] #37-422-6 Head Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 oz [use 30-36] #37-133-6 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
- 1 spool [use 12"] #61-773-49-02 Soft Flex® Wire, 0.019", 49 strand, 30'
- #69-269-03 Tool, German, Chain-Nose Pliers, 4.5"
- #69-269-02 Tool, German, Round-Nose Pliers, 4.5"
- #65-506 Tool, Side Cutter with Spring, 4.5"