Wheels of Fortune Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Cindy Morris
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut two 4 inch pieces of wire. On each, center a heishi and a margarita.
- Cross wires above and make a wrapped loop with one end. Wrap the other end downwards. Trim excess.
- Hang a leaf charm from each wrapped loop using a chain link, and connect to ear wires.
- 1 ea [use 8"] #46-400-30 Artistic Wire®, 20ga, 45ft
- 1 strand [use 2] #29-110 Bead, Heishi, 20mm
- 1 meter [use 2 leaf links] #40-092-02-AS Chain, Leaf
- 2 each #03-700-14-02 Crystal, Sew-On, Margarita, 14mm
- 1 doz [use 1 pair] #34-564-SF French Hook Ear Wire, With Ball
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-270-99 Tool, Lindstrom® Four-Piece Set