Wavy Disk and Crazy Lace Earrings Tutorial
Earrings Created by: Dee Mueller
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Sandwich the gemstone rondelle beads between the wavy disk beads.
- Cut chain into two 2 1/2" pieces.
- These earrings are a nice match with the Chinese Lantern necklace.
- 1 strand [use 2] #21-907-153 Bead, Gemstone, 12mm Faceted Rondelle (Crazy Lace Agate) - no longer available, a few possible subs are linked in as options.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 4] #26-690-4 Bead, Gold Filled, Round, 4mm Stardust (Gold Filled)
- 1 pkg of 50 [use 4] #26-813-217 Bead, Wavy Disk, 16mm (Copper)
- 1 pkg of 50 [use 4] #26-815-215 Bead, Wavy Disk, 8mm (Silver Plated)
- 1 spool [use 5"] #40-099-11-8 Chain, Footage, Cable, Diamond Cut, 2.1mm (Copper Plated)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-715-3 Eye Pin, 1.5", Thin (Silver Plated)
- 1 pair #34-542-02 French Hook Ear Wire, Marquise, 30x12mm (Sterling Silver)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-101-8 Jump Ring, Round, 3mm (Copper Plated)