Water's Edge Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Glue the bead cappers into the holes of the focal bead and dry according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Use jump rings to attach chain and lobster clasp to the focal bead.
- Add the metal bead and crystal to a head pin and make a wrapped loop.
- Connect this dangle and charms to the bracelet with jump rings, as pictured.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 each #60-230 Adhesive, Epoxy, 330
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #41-881-1 Bead Capper, Basic with Loop
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #27-572-3 Bead, Metal, Round, 2mm
- 1 spool [use 5.5"] #40-099-07-1 Chain, Footage, Rollo, 4.5mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #49-947-13-AS Charm, Cast, Seahorse
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #49-947-15-AS Charm, Cast, Spindle Shell, Small
- 1 dozen [use 1] #39-343-1 Clasp, Lobster, 12mm
- 1 dozen [use 1] #05-000-06-160 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 6mm
- 1 ounce [use 1] #37-415-1 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin
- 1 ounce [use 3] #37-136-1 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-145-1 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- Artisan-made lampworked focal bead, or other large-hole bead