Wall Flower Bottle Cap Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Punch a hole in the edge of the bottle cap.
- Center an image in the bottle cap. The bottle caps have no rubber liners to interfere with your artwork! Use epoxy dots (#83-301) to cover your own image or picture.
- Insert the jump ring through the punched hole and add the key charm. Close the jump ring.
- Add the ball chain and clasp.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #55-075-32-97 Bottle Cap, 32mm (Antiqued Gold Print)
- 1 spool [use 24"] #40-880-1 Chain, Footage, Ball, 2.1mm, 100ft (White)
- 1 doz [use 1] #44-455-1 Charm, Key, 17x7mm (White)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #40-801-1 Clasp, Ball Chain, 1.8-2.4mm (White)
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-136-1 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (White)
- #69-234 Tool, EuroPunch Pliers, Round, 1.25mm Hole
- #69-271-03 Tool, Glitter, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-91 Tool, Glitter, Nylon Jaw, Flat-Nose Pliers
- 1" Round Epoxy Dots (#83-301)
- 1" round image