Unlocked Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut one length of suede about 1" shorter than the other.
- Gently open the key bail (with your hands), insert crystal key and gently squeeze shut.
- String pendant onto longer length of cord.
- Lay out both lengths of cord, and crimp end.
- 1 each #41-861-30-01-5 Bail, for 50mm Crystal Key
- 1 dozen [use 1] #39-248-1 Clasp, Lobster, 12x22mm
- 1 spool [use 41"] #61-693-01 Cord, Suede Lace, 3mm
- 1 each #06-919-50-400 Crystal, Pendant, Key, 50mm
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-100-1 Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 2 each #48-050-01-5 Ribbon Crimp End, Ivy
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-31 Tool, Wubbers™, Medium, Flat-Nose Pliers