Unlock My Heart Sweater Guard Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Secure a chain end to each side of the rhinestone chain.
- Use double jump rings to attach each side of the rhinestone chain to a sweater guard clip.
- Use jump rings to attach a heart lock charm to every third link on the rollo chain; centering the design.
- Open the end links on the rollo chain and attach each side to the rhinestone chain end.
To purchase components, add quantities to corresponding "Add" fields..
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #46-339-40-0 Raw Brass Chain End
- 1 spool [use 7"] #40-099-07-4 Chain, Footage, Rollo, 4.5mm (Gold Plated)
- 1 doz [use 9] #44-454-0 Charm, Lock, 12x8mm (Raw Brass)
- 1 oz [use 13] #37-136-2 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (Yellow)
- 1 meter [use 5"] #46-344-4 Rhinestone Chain, 32pp (Crystal/ Gold Plated)
- 1 doz [use 2] #30-302-4 Sweater Guard Clips (Gold Plated)
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set