Turquoise Memories Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Use heavy-duty flush cutters to cut a piece of memory wire, approximately 3 coils long.
- Use memory wire pliers (or strong round-nose pliers) to make a loop at one end of the memory wire.
- String blue turquoise and yellow turquoise beads in desired pattern (The designer strung 1 blue, 2 yellow, 1 blue, 2 yellow, etc.).
- When done, make a final loop at the end of the bracelet.
- 1 strand [use 12-14] #20-465-S Bead, Chinese Turquoise, Tibetan Style, Small
- 1 ounce [use 3 coils] #61-177 Memory Wire Coil, Bracelet, 0.025", 1oz
- #65-701 Pliers, Memory Wire Bending
- #65-507 Tool, Heavy-Duty Cutter, 5.5"
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 9-12mm irregular oval yellow turquoise gemstone beads