Tuli Tribal Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Joe Hentges
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- The hole size for these handmade pendants can be variable.
- Use a drill to enlarge the hole to accommodate a 13-gauge jump ring.
- Darken the bone inside the enlarged hole with a black permanent marking pen.
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-189-9 Jump Ring, Round, 13.5mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #52-135-02-18 Necklace, Genuine Leather, 5mm, Economy, 18"
- 1 ea #25-110-66-3 Pendant, Bone, Barbed Fish Hook
- 1 ea #83-101 Sharpie®, Extra Fine Point
- #69-432 Tool, Benchtop Drill Press
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- 3/32" drill bit (from hardware supplier)