True Bermuda Night Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Gently close the bails on the crystal pendants.
- Cut one 19" and one 22" piece of lace.
- You can use any pendants or charms with this design. Use your chosen pendants to decide how long or short to make the cording before you cut it.
- Even up an end of each piece of lace, and crimp together with center crimp end using round-nose pliers. Add a dab of glue for extra security.
- String the pendants on the appropriate strand, then crimp the strands together with the second crimp end
- 1 each #60-270 Adhesive, Super New Glue
- 1 each #41-151-98-40-3 Center-Crimp Tube with Hook, 3.8mm I.D.
- 1 each #41-151-99-40-3 Center-Crimp Tube with Loop, 3.8mm I.D.
- 1 each [use approx. 41"] #61-832-12-34 Cord, Lace, 2mm
- 1 each #06-264-28-03 Crystal, Pendant, Truly in Love Heart, 28mm, Protective Layer
- 1 each #06-690-23-400 Crystal, Pendant, Wing, 23mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #41-820-03-AS Prong Bail, Royal
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #41-820-06-AS Prong Bail, Spiral
- #69-275-52 Tool, Baby Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers