Tough Girl Rhinestone Chain and Leather Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Measure your rhinestone chain pieces to the same length for best results.
- Use an awl to pierce holes in the leather, and sew the chain to the cuff. Seal thread ends with GS Hypo Cement.
- Attach the chain just a bit loose, to allow for proper fit when worn.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here. Suggested Supplies
- 1 ea #60-250 Adhesive, GS Hypo Cement
- 1 ea #51-810-10-02 Bracelet, Genuine Leather, 1", Cuff (Black)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 8] #46-339-25-9 Gunmetal Chain End, for #46-349-25
- 1 spool [use 12"] #61-840-50-02 Cord, WildFire™, 0.006" (0.15mm), 50yd (Black)
- 1 meter [use 24" (four 6" pieces)] #46-349-25-042-9 Crystal/ Gunmetal Glass Rhinestone Chain, 2.5mm
- #65-054 Needle, Igolochkoy Threader, 4"
- #65-801 Tool, Awl, Metal
- #69-273-08 Tool, Ecco, Flat-Nose Pliers, 5"
- Ruler - ask for a FREE Rings & Things ruler in your next order!