Three Hearts in Paris Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Create two wrapped loop connectors using thin eye pins and rice pearls. Set aside.
- Make one wrapped loop dangle with a thin head pin and a rice pearl. Set aside.
- Cut two 1" pieces of cable chain and two 6" pieces. Set aside.
- Use two 5x7mm oval jump rings to connect the three crystal hearts.
- HINT: Use a large enough jump rings to allow movement and draping between the crystals.
- TIP: Make sure the opening of the oval jump rings face the backside of the crystal trio.
- Connect the 1" pieces of chain to the outside holes of the crystal hearts using smaller (3x4mm) oval jump rings.
- Attach the pearl connectors and 6" pieces of chain using small round jump rings.
- Attach a lobster clasp and pearl dangle to one end of chain using a small oval jump ring.
Attach a larger oval jump ring to the other end. HINT: Choose a large enough jump ring, so it easy for the wearer to take the necklace on and off. Need earrings to go with this necklace? Check out the Coeur de Paris Earrings Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 strand [use 3] #20-616-242 Freshwater Pearl Beads, Rice, 5-8mm - Garnet Color
- 1 spool [use 12"] #40-099-11-4 Gold Plated Cable Chain, Footage, Diamond Cut, 2.1mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #37-091-20-4 Gold Plated Ball End Head Pin, Thin, 2"
- 1 dozen [use 1] #39-343-4 Gold Plated Lobster Clasp, 12mm
- 1 each #03-259-12-435 Swarovski Crystal Sew-on Heart 12mm - Crystal Lilac Shadow
- 2 each #03-259-12-169 Swarovski Crystal Sew-on Heart 12mm - Vintage Rose
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-715-2 Yellow Plated Eye Pin, 1-1/2", Thin
- 1 ounce [use 3] #37-123-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Oval, 3x4mm
- 1 ounce [use 3] #37-147-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Oval, 5x7mm
- 1 ounce [use 4] #37-101-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Round, 3mm
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 EURO TOOL Glitter, Four-Piece Set