Threads of September - Earrings Tutorial
Channel-set Cubic Zirconia charms are available in all 12 birthstone colors, plus jet black, making it easy to create elegant birthstone jewelry, or simple linear black & silver earrings.
Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Open one jump ring and attach one CZ charm to one ear thread. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Repeat for other earring.
- Optioinal: Add French wire keepers or sterling silver SmartBeads for extra security.
- 1 pair #53-501-5 Sterling Silver Ear Thread, 5", 2.5mm Closed Jump Ring
- 1 ten-pack (use 2 pieces) #37-295-130 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round - 3mm, 24-gauge
- 2 each #46-590-18-452 8mm Cubic Zirconia Sterling Channel Charm - Sapphire
- Optional: 1 pair French Wire Keepers or sterling silver SmartBeads
- Basic Jewelry-Making Tools
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.