Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- If the ball ends are hard to unscrew from the cuff, use textured pliers to grab them. Since you are discarding them, it doesn't matter if you scuff them up.
- Use a toothpick to get the E-6000 deep into the hole on the spike for a firm hold.
- Save the SmartBeads from the cuff bracelet for another project. They are sterling!
- 1 each #60-265 Adhesive, E-6000, 0.5oz
- 1 each #51-215-M Bracelet, Cuff, Changeable
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #30-259-04-1 Spike, 1/2", With Screw
- No tools needed!