The Grass is Always Greener Ring Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut the glass to fit the bezel and wet sand to smooth the edges.
- Clean the glass and ring with rubbing alcohol and glue with two-part epoxy.
- Place the ring on a level surface while the adhesive cures. Turn a cardboard box over and poke a hole in the box with a pen or other sharp object, and set the ring in the hole.
- 1 each #60-230 Adhesive, Epoxy, 330
- 1 each #51-500-21 Finger Ring, Adjustable, Square Bezel, 15mm
- #69-257-0000 Polishing Paper, Assortment, Wetordry™
- #69-377 Tool, Glass Cutter, Economy
- #69-151 Tool, Plastic Ring Mandrel
- #69-350 Tool, Safety Glasses