Tears of an Angel Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mandi Dingman
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut two 16-18" pieces of 24-gauge wire. It is better to have plenty of wire for wire-wrapping the pendants, depending on how much of the crystal you want to cover.
- For step-by-step instructions with images, for wire-wrapping the crystals, check out the Rings & Things Blog post: How to Wire-Wrap a Briolette.
- Use your thumb to guide the wire to keep the wire tight.
- Once wrapped, darken the wire with liver of sulfur.
- 2 each #06-100-24-05 Crystal, Pendant, Moondrop, 24mm
- 1 dozen [use 2] #34-573 Kidney Wire, 25mm
- 1 each #86-322 Liver of Sulfur, XL Gel, 2 oz.
- 1 ozt [use two 16-18" pieces] #64-329 Wire, Sterling Silver, Round, 24ga, Half Hard
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set