Tanzanite Dreams Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Amy Scalise
- Use a 3x4mm oval jump ring to connect the end loops of the two spacer bars.
- Fold the wire in half in a gentle U-shape and weave back and forth in a symmetrical pattern.
- Add round crystals and pearls when stringing wire through the holes of the spacer bars.
- After adding the last round crystal, intertwine the wire in a figure-8 pattern.
- Attach bicone crystal and pearl simple loop dangles to the top and bottom of the pendant.
- Use oval jump rings to attach the chain. No clasp is needed, since the chain is 32".
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 ea [use 36"] #46-404-11 Artistic Wire®, 24ga, 60ft
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 2] #49-954-03-AC Bead, Cast, Beaded, 3x1mm
- 1 strand [use 2] #20-638-09-273 Bead, Pearl, Freshwater, Faceted Potato, 8mm
- 1 spool [use 32"] #40-099-11-8 Chain, Footage, Cable, Diamond Cut, 2.1mm
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-328-04-44 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 doz [use 3] #05-000-04-44 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 4mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 2] #37-063-24 Head Pin, 1", Extra-Thin
- 1 oz [use 3] #37-123-8 Jump Ring, Oval, 3x4mm
- 2 ea #48-240-04-7 Spacer Bar, Wavy, 4 Hole
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter