Tahitian Princess Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Assemble all the components of the clusters prior to assembling the earrings.
- Use silver plated jump rings and head pins to make these earring economical.
- 1 strand [use 18] #28-000-008-950 Bead, Glass, Faceted Round, 6mm
- 1 strand [use 18] #05-810-06-223ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 6mm, Strand
- 2 ea #04-439-14-03 Crystal, Square Link, 14mm
- 1 pair #34-597 French Hook Ear Wire, Ball End and Tail
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 34] #37-099-20-3 Head Pin, 2", Standard, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 18] #37-147-3 Jump Ring, Oval, 5x7mm
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-178-3 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-035 Tool, Eurotool®, Superior Beader's Kit