Sweet Tweet Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Antique the hummingbird charm with Win-Ox and set aside.
- Snip a small hole in the fabric the size of the eyelet prong. Set the eyelet.
- Use a needle and thread to stitch on the seed beads in a decorative pattern. Hide most of the thread in between the fabric layers.
- Attach the 10mm jump ring to the set eyelet. Use two 4.5mm jump rings to attach the hummingbird charm.
- String the chain through the 10mm jump ring; adjust the length to suit. Use 4.5mm jump rings to attach the hook and eye set.
- 1 doz [use 1] #44-694-0 Charm, Hummingbird, 17x15mm
- 1 gross [use 1, not shown] #39-293-6 Clasp, Hook and Eye
- 1 spool [use 26"] #40-099-16-6 Chain, Footage, Drawn Flattened Cable, 2.1mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #41-270-51-6 Eyelet, 3/16"
- 1 vial [use 9] #20-228-PF557 Glass, TOHO Seed Bead, size 11/0, Galvanized, 2.1mm
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-178-6 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-133-6 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5m
- 1 tube [use 24" of ash color thread] #61-719-01 SuperLon, D, Earth Mix
- 1 ea #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz
- #65-000-13 Beading Needle, Size 13
- #69-362 Tool, Eyelet Setter with Anvil
- #69-271-03 Tool, Glitter, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-08 Tool, Glitter, Flat-Nose Pliers
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop
- 1 Artisan made fabric canvas (created by Toni Plastino)