Sweet Pea Bronze and Pearl Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
- As a design element, make large(4mm+/-) loops at each end of connector.
- Join connectors together to form a strong bracelet with no jump rings required!
- Loosely wrap the ends of each connector, rather than making neat, tidy wraps.
- To ensure the toggle works well, make a smaller diameter bead connector that attaches the toggle to the bracelet.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 8] #43-195-17-6 Bead Cap, Cast, Wavy Edge
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #49-957-03-6 Bead, Cast, 3mm Heishi
- 1 strand [use 8] #20-637-363 Bead, Freshwater Pearl, Potato 6-7mm
- 1 ea #39-181-09-6 Clasp, Toggle, Curved Heart
- 1 spool [use nine 6"pieces] #47-800-22 Wire, Bronze, 22ga, Round, 514'
- #69-270-99 Tool, Lindstrom® Four-Piece Set
- #69-380 Tool, Tapered Flush-Cutter