Sweet Forgiveness - Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Use a jump ring to connect the cross and ear thread. Use a twisting action to open and close the jump ring. (Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- String the beads on in this order: sterling spacer, peridot bicone, sterling spacer, light topaz bicone, sterling spacer, tangerine bicone, and sterling spacer.
- Slide a Bead Bumper onto the ear thread until it is snug against the final sterling spacer. Bead Bumpers™ are nearly invisible, and hold otherwise floating beads in place.
- Optional: Add a clear earring back to the ear thread for extra security.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to make the second ear thread.
- 1 pair #53-501-5 Sterling Silver Ear Thread, 5", 2.5mm Closed Jump Ring
- 2 each #49-054 Sterling Silver Tiny Cross Charm
- 8 each #26-584 Sterling Silver Disk Spacer Bead
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #05-328-06-15 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 6mm - Peridot
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #05-328-06-50 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 6mm - Light Topaz
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #05-328-06-421 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 6mm - Tangerine
- 1 ten-pack (use 2 pieces) #37-295-130 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round - 3mm, 24-gauge
- 1 50-pack (use 2 pieces) #27-842-042-50 Beadalon Bead Bumper, 2mm Oval - Clear
- 1 gross (use 2 pieces) #33-425 Nylon Earring Backs
- #69-275-58 Baby Wubbers Flat-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-53 Baby Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.