Superstar Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- The WildFire™ cord has enough body to pass through the beads without a needle, but if you prefer,
you can use a 4" Igolochkoy beadwork needle (#65-054) or other flexible needle.
- Tie off ends of cord in a double knot, and use lighter to sear the trimmed ends.
- 1 strand [use 60] #28-000-013-071 Bead, Glass, Faceted Round, 3mm (Limited Stock)
or other 3mm faceted silver beads.
- 1 spool [use 24-26"] #61-841-50-01 Cord, WildFire™, 0.008" (0.2mm), 50yd
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-3 French Hook Ear Wire, Bead and Coil
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-145-3 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
Additional Supplies To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-197 Tool, Thread Zap II Thread Burner
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers