Sunset Over the Kalahari Wrap Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Summer Melaas
- The length of the loomed portion is 8.5". This length may vary depending on your wrist size.
- Depending on your wrist size, you may need to cut the leather strip.
- Use the heaviest available WildFire™ bead cord because the metal beads can be sharp.
- As the metal beads have sharp edges and may cut the cording,this bracelet is not meant for everyday wear.
- The wire wrapping is meant to be messy, so make it as messy and artsy as you would like.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 strand #26-830-6 [use 110-120] Antiqued Brass Plated Beads, Faceted Cube, 2.5mm, 180-220 beads per strand
- 1 strand #26-830-7 [use 110-120] Antiqued Copper Plated Beads, Faceted Cube, 2.5mm, 180-220 beads per strand
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 2] #41-270-51-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Eyelet, 3/16", 100 per pack.
- 1 spool [use approx. 36"] #46-400-30 Artistic Wire® Copper Wire, 20ga, 45ft - Gunmetal
- 1 spool [use approx. 6 yards] #61-841-50-02 Beadalon Cord, WildFire™, 0.008" (0.2mm), 50yd - Black
- 1 strand #26-830-9 [use 110-120] Gunmetal Beads, Faceted Cube, 2.5mm, 180-220 beads per strand
- 1 each #39-152-14-AB TierraCast® Antiqued Brass Plated Toggle Clasp, Large Tapered, Cast, lacquered.
- 1 each #61-091-05-53 TierraCast® Leather Strip, 1/2" Wide - Antique Mocha, Lead-Free dye
- #69-015-12 Needle, Long, Size 12, 3", 10 per pack.
- #69-362 Tool, Eyelet Setter with Anvil
- #69-248-01 Tool, Hammer, Ball Pein, Stubby
- #69-380 Tool, Tapered Flush-Cutter
- #65-008 Wood Bead Loom, Small
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-02 Wubbers Round-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers