Summer Travels 1962 Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Laminate the two images to create a reversible necklace and to protect the images.
- Create bead dangles with the resin beads, beaded beads and other charms from your collection.
- The holes in the 14x10mm rotund aqua fire agate beads are large enough to fit the ball chain.
- Secure the small loops on the figure-8 connectors to keep the charm dangles and fire agate rotund beads from sliding on the ball chain.
- 1 strand [use 4] #21-005-196-12 Bead, Gemstone, 14x10mm Rotund (Aqua Fired Agate)
- 1 spool [use 32"] #40-889-1 Chain, Footage, Ball, 1.8mm, 100ft (White)
- 1 ea #49-715 Charm, Life Preserver (Sterling Silver)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #40-801-1 Clasp, Ball Chain, 1.8-2.4mm (White)
- 1 gross [use 3] #43-009-3 Connector, Figure 8 (Silver Plated)
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-415-3 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin (Silver Plated)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-422-3 Head Pin, 2", Standard (Silver Plated)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-136-6 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-167-1 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm (White)
- 1 oz [use 3] #37-133-3 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm (Silver Plated)
- 1 ea #55-700-13-1 Picture Frame, Hinged, House, 1.75x1" (White)
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- 20mm aqua round resin bead (from designer's stash)
- 32mm capri resin ring bead (from designer's stash)
- Beaded beads (created by designer)
- Camera charm (from designer's stash)
- Family photo or copyright-free images, cut to size
- Vintage license plate charm (from designer's stash)