Summer Stylin' Wrap Silk Bracelets and Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- With just two parts you can make these simple and stylish wrap bracelets and necklace.
- No tools necessary. Just slide the ribbon through the loops on the back. The ribbon ends are tapered to make this easy.
- Choose from 24 colors of hand dyed ribbon.
- And better yet, you can get a bag of 10 of the flower pendants for just $2.00!
- For necklaces, simply thread a metal flower charm onto the cord.
- So gather some friends together for a jewelry making party!
- 1 pkg of 50 grams [use 1, for necklace] #44-801-03-AC Copper Plated Charm, Rose (Clearance), Cast, 17-21 per 50GM pack
- 1 each #44-801-52-AC Silver Plated Pendants, Floral, 2 Loops (Clearance)
- 1 each #44-801-52-AS Copper Plated Pendants, Floral, 2 Loops (Clearance)
- 1 each #61-479-27 Hand Dyed Silk Ribbon, 32"-36" - Breakfast at Tiffany's
- 1 each #61-479-09 Hand Dyed Silk Ribbon, 32"-36" - Eco-Perfect Green Blend
- 1 each #61-479-19 Hand Dyed Silk Ribbon, 32"-36" - Green Eggs & Ham