Star Shimmer Earrings Tutorial
These earrings have a lot of impact but are extremely lightweight!
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- This filigree has 10 outer holes. By gluing the crystals in the spaces between the holes, more surface is available for the glue to adhere.
- Glue all crystals first and allow to dry.
- After glue is dry, attach earwire: For best way to open and close loops, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- 1 0.5-gross (72-pack) [use 20 pieces] #02-088-16-670 Swarovski 16ss Black Diamond Shimmer 2088 Xirius Rose Flat-Back Crystals, No Hotfix
- 1 6-pack [use 2 each] #02-088-40-670 Swarovski 40ss Black Diamond Shimmer 2088 Xirius Rose Flat-Back Crystals, No Hotfix
- 1 pair #34-063-27 TierraCast Brass-colored Niobium Earring Hook Findings
- 1 dozen [use 2 each] #44-154-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Filigree, 25mm Round
- 1 each #60-230 Adhesive, Epoxy, 330
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers