Stacked Leather Floral Bloom Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Hold the purple leather flower over a candle flame to carefully burn the petal edges until they curl. Remember to do this in a well ventilated area.
- Lightly dome the 12 mm wavy bead.
- From smallest to largest diameter, stack beads, leather flowers, metal disk and metal flower on a head pin.
- Use the smooth side of the metal flower as the back of the pendant.
- Bend the head pin 90 degrees and create a double loop wrapped loop at the end of the pin (close to edge of the metal flower).
- For extra security, attach the pendant to the choker using 2 jump rings.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 ounce [use 1] #37-423-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Head Pin, 3", Standard
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-100-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 strand [use 1] #26-818-216 Brass Plated Beads, Wavy Disk, 12mm
- 1 strand [use 1] #28-000-002-443 Crystal Beads, Faceted Rondelle, 8mm - Electric Blue
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1 purple color] #52-030-18-00 Choker, Steel Cable, 1mm, 18"
- 1 dozen [use 1] #44-270-02-0 Petal Wheel, 2", 12 Petal
- 1 pkg of 5 [use 1] #61-120-02-43 TierraCast® Leather Flower with Hole, 1" - Avocado
- 1 pkg of 5 [use 1] #61-120-02-15 TierraCast® Leather Flower with Hole, 1" - Purple
- 1 pkg of 5 [use 1] #61-120-01-43 TierraCast® Leather Flower with Hole, 3/4" - Avocado
- 1 vial [use 2 beads] #20-228-221 TOHO Glass Seed Bead, Bronze, size 11/0, 2.1mm
- #69-199 EURO TOOL Dapping Block & Punches, 8 Punches
- #69-271-99 EURO TOOL Glitter, Four-Piece Set