Stacked Bloom Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- To assemble the flower stacks, you may need to slightly compress the prongs. Do not push them too close together, or they will be hard to open later.
- To hold the stack together, start expanding the prongs by inserting the tip of the awl in the center, and gently bending the prongs outward. Continue gently bending them down flat with pliers.
- 2 each #44-850-50-5 Flower with Prongs, 8mm
- 2 each #44-850-60-6 Flower with Hole, 10mm
- 2 each #44-850-61-7 Flower with Hole, 14mm
- 2 each #44-850-72-5 Flower with Hole & Loop, 20x17mm
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-100-6 Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 gross [use 2] #33-274-1 Nut, Mechanical Grip (not shown)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #32-130-01-7 Post, Domed with Loop, 8mm
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #65-801 Tool, Awl, Metal
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers