Squidly Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Jaci Boston
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Use ring bending pliers to make the brass blanks wavy.
- Use 3mm jump rings to attach the wavy pieces.
- For maximum security, make sure your jump rings are securely closed.
- 1 doz [use 9] #44-722-50-0 Blank, Long Bar with Hole
- 1 doz [use 1, not shown] #39-340-6 Clasp, Lobster, 10mm
- 1 spool [use 24", cut in two pieces of 12"] #40-099-09-4 Chain, Footage, Drawn Flattened Cable, 1.1mm
- 1 oz [use 8] #37-101-0 Jump Ring, Round, 3mm
- 1 oz [use 9] #37-113-0 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- #69-322 Plier, Nylon Ring-Bending Pliers
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-235 Tool, Metal Punch, Two Hole
- #69-230 Tool, Shear, 7"