Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
- The length of the wire you use depends on the size of the ring you want to make, and how big you want the rosette flower to be.
- It's better to start with more wire than you think you'll need. You can always trim some off if you have too much, but you can't add more of you have not enough! This project made a size 7.5 ring.
- Wrap the square wire section around the mandrel 2 times, then twist the wire into a rosette, and wrap the ends around the ring band.
- Use the wire banding pliers to create a perfect right angle in the half-round wire, then wrap around the ring band.
- To finalize the shaping of the wire, use nylon tools to prevent marring.