Square Peg Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Attach the 6mm jump ring to the crystal heart.
- Use the 8mm jump ring to connect the heart to one square drum bead.
- Cut the leather into four equal pieces and gather together.
- String the three beads onto the four leather strands, placing the heart-adorned bead in the center.
- Slide the center-crimp with loop onto the four leather pieces, add a dab of glue and secure by crimping.
- Slide the center-crimp with loop onto the four leather pieces and adjust to desired length, cutting off any excess leather. Add a dab of glue and secure by crimping.
- The finished length of this bracelet is 7.5".
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 3 each #24-450-22-5 Bead, Cast, Square Drum, 8x6mm (no longer available; #24-450-22-9 Gunmetal sub linked instead)
- 1 each #41-151-98-45-5 Center-Crimp Tube with Hook, 4.5mm I.D.
- 1 each #41-151-99-45-5 Center-Crimp Tube with Loop, 4.5mm I.D.
- 1 dozen [use 1] #06-228-10-445 Crystal, Pendant, Heart, 10mm - Paradise Shine
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-145-1 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-167-1 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 each [use four 7.5" pieces] #61-132-05-39 Leather, Greek, 2mm, 5 Meter
- 1 each #60-243 Adhesive, Bead Fix™, 3gm with Applicators
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop