Created by: Tracy
- Create the cuff base with 20-gauge wire.
- Start by forming a "hook" from the back of the ear to the top of the ear — this is what will hold the non-pierced jewelry in place! Curve the wire around to the front top of the ear and work your way down, shaping the base to the curve of your ear.
- Leave a few extra inches of wire at the bottom (you will use this later).
- String on the beads and spikes from the bottom.
- Lash the beads and spikes in place with 28-gauge wire.
- Create a decorative spiral with the extra wire at the bottom of the cuff.
- With a separate piece of 20-gauge wire, make a figure-8 (infinity) connector. Use this to attach a dangling spike to the decorative spiral.
- Slip a length of hollow rubber tubing onto the hook at the back of the cuff. This covers up any rough wire end, and provides a professional finish.