Created by: Laurae Sather
- Unscrew the screw from the spike, and set aside the spike portion.
- Mix two-part epoxy according to manufacturer's directions.
- Apply epoxy to the flat portion of the screw. Do not get glue on the shaft of the screw.
- Place 1 part of the magnet set on the end of the screw with the glue.
- Once the epoxy has thoroughly cured, screw on the spike portion.
- To wear, place the other part of the magnet set behind the ear and place the spike finding with the glued magnet on the front of the ear.
- These magnets are very strong and will support the spike as an earring.