Sparkling Squares Earring Tutorial
Created by: Summer Melaas
- Place a crystal stone into the setting. Use a burnishing tool to gently press the bezel down on all sides of the crystal.
- Use the burnisher to smooth all sides of the bezel evenly up and over over the stone.
- Repeat with other crystal cushion stones.
- Use pliers to open the loop on an ear wire, and attach to the top of the setting. (See Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF) for best way to open and close a loop.)
- 6 each #04-470-10-445 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Paradise Shine
- 2 each #04-470-10-470 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Scarabaeus Green
- 1 pair #34-569-03 TierraCast Sterling Silver French Hook Ear Wires, Hoop Style
- 2 each #41-878-60-10-3 JBB Silver Plated Pendant Bezel Setting for (4) 10mm Cushion Square Stones
- #69-101 EURO TOOL 2" Curved Steel Burnisher
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers