Space Needle Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut wire in half. Hammer a flat paddle on one end of the wire and file to a pleasing shape. Antique the copper wire with Win-Ox™.
- Add the beads as shown.
- Form a loop on the top (See detailed instructions in Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet below); hammer wire slightly flat. Touch up with Win-Ox.
- Add the earwire.
- Repeat for second earring.
- 1 gross [use 10] #26-233-3 Bead, Metal, Heishi-Style, 3.4x1mm (Silver Plated)
- 1 pkg of 50 [use 4] #26-815-217 Bead, Wavy Disk, 16mm (Silver Plated)
- 1 doz [use 2] #34-563-20 French Hook Ear Wire, Plain (Sterling Silver)
- 1 ea #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- 1 spool [use 4"] #47-401-SP Wire, Copper, 16ga, Round, 32' (Solid Copper)
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-252-01-4 Tool, Flat File, 6", #4 Cut
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-138 Tool, Hammer, Chasing
- #69-108 Tool, Steel Square Block, 2.3"