Southern Cross Ring Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Center and punch your paper design.
- Seal the front and back side of the paper disk with ; allow to dry.
- Use Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate adhesive to seal the paper disk to the filigree, centering the design; allow to dry.
- Use the adhesive to attach the rhinestone chain to the image/filigree. Use the glass bezel to check the position. Allow to dry.
- Use the adhesive to attach the inverted glass bezel to the image/filigree.
- Use two adhesive dots to attach the glass-bezel adornment to the stretchy ring's pad.
- 1 ea #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 gross [use 2] #60-302 Adhesive, Dot, 10mm Round
- 1 doz [use 1] #44-154-3 Filigree, Round (Silver Plated)
- 1 ea #51-300-01-3 Finger Ring, Stretchy, 12x20mm Pad (Silver Plated)
- 1 pkg of 5 [use 1] #83-511-03-042 Glass Bezel, Circle, 25mm (Clear)
- 1 meter [use 1.5"] #46-349-40-042-0 Rhinestone Chain, 4mm
- 3/4" hole punch (from scrap booking supplier)
- Copyright-free image
- Small paint brush