Solar Flare Bracelet Tutorial
This project uses Swarovski crystals and neon crystal pearls. Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- 1" head pins are perfect for the shorter dangles, but if desired you can use 1.5" head pins for all the dangles (and trim excess).
- Add wrapped beads to jump rings and tie into place on the silk cord.
- Keep the overhand knots loose until you finalize placement.
- This bracelet uses a simple button-and-loop style of clasp. If making bracelets for sale or gifts, you may want to wait to tie the end loop, so you can perfectly fit the bracelet to its recipient.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 strand [use 22] #26-840-10-AB Bead, Brass, Cornerless Cube, 2-3mm
- 1 ea #59-100-11-AB Button, Cast, Radiant Round
- 1 gross [use 23] #05-328-04-900 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 strand [use 14] #05-810-08-290ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 8mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 14] #37-091-10-9 Head Pin, 1", Thin, Ball End
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 14] #37-091-15-9 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 7] #37-100-6 Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 pkg of 5 [use 2] #61-472-09 Silk String, 2mm, Handmade
Silk String is no longer available -- try Red Rattail and/or Bright or Variegated Hemp Cord
- #69-035 Tool, Eurotool®, Superior Beader's Kit