Sol Mico Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
- Sol mico is Latin for sun sparkle. The bracelet is very pretty under direct light or in the sun.
- Make wrapped loops or simple loops with the eye pins and firepolish glass beads. (See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF) for step-by-step of both methods.)
- Connect eye pins with large jump rings. (See Jewelry-Making basics for best way to open and close jump rings.) For even more sparkle, consider add extra spacers to the jump rings.
- The finished length is 8.5". Make a longer version for a fun summer anklet!
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 8] #23-490-14-009 Bead, Glass, Firepolish, Faceted Rotund Rondelle, 14mm (Luster Factory Mix)
- 1 gross [use 15] #26-120-3 Bead, Metal, Large Hole Spacer (silver plated)
- 1 ea #39-225-3 Clasp, Spring Ring, 15mm (silver plated)
- 1 oz [use 8] #37-722-3 Eye Pin, 2", Standard (silver plated)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 5] #37-295-680 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm (sterling silver)
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-189-3 Jump Ring, Round, 13.5 (silver plated)
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-06 Tool, Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-02 Tool, Glitter, Round-Nose Pliers